praise hymn tracks
you can sing
This Agreement ("Agreement"), made and entered into on this day and between Praise Hymn Soundtracks ("PHS") and ("You") shall be as follows;
WHEREAS, PHS is the owner and proprietor of various single-song audio master recordings ("Masters"); And WHEREAS, You desire to lease from PHS certain of said Masters as indicated herein below in order that You may derive there from second-generation sound recordings for retail sale by You to the public; NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, warranties and representations contained herein, it is agreed as follows;
1) PHS agrees to lease to You, and You agree to lease from PHS, the following Masters from which You will derive second-generation sound recordings as set forth above; * NOTE: We do not allow recording of our MASTERTRAX line under any circumstances *
2) You agree to pay PHS $140.00, in good funds, per Master which You wish to lease.
3) You acknowledge that PHS is not necessarily the owner nor the proprietor of the copyrights of the songs contained in the Masters which You request. It is Your sole responsibility to contact any such copyright owners and/or proprietors to obtain permission and/or licenses for Your use and/or exploitation of the works contained in the Masters. You agree to fully and completely indemnify and hold harmless PHS and its employees, agents, and other personnel for any and all damages which may result from Your failure to so properly obtain any and all such permission and/or licenses as required by law.
4) The Agreement is deemed made under, and shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Tennessee.
5) The Agreement may not be modified or altered in any way other than by a dated writing signed by all parties hereto.
6) In the event of a breach of the Agreement by any party hereto resulting in the institution of legal proceedings by any party to enforce the Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to collect its costs and expenses, including a reasonable attorney’s fee, from the non-prevailing party.
7) Any changes made by You to this Agreement once received by PHS may result in additional charges.
8) All funds are non-refundable.
I have read and understand the terms of the lease.
© Praise Hymn Music Group. All Rights Reserved